Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Wintering in Baja




                                                                                        


Bob and I are headed once more for the balmy, warm
beaches of Baja, Mexico. We plan our departure for the end of November and our return by the end of April.
This will be the third year that we will enjoy dry camping on Coyote Beach. I have wanted to start a blog in previous years but bogged down in the fiddly bits.

Coyote Beach

To this end, I am now taking an online course thru
PCC on how to set up a blog!! YEAH!!!!  That is why you have received an invite now (more that 1 month before we leave) as it is part of the process. I do hope you will bear with me and participate with me in this blog.

The intent of this blog is to inform you, our friends and family, on how we are doing south of the border. Perhaps I can share some of the flavor of the beach~~our favorite vendors, activities on the beach and in town, and some of the bizarre and some ordinary!

I am hoping to set up this blog so that when there is a
new posting, you will receive an email notifying you of such. You’ve probably gathered as much from the initial email you have already received. From there, you can go to the blog, ignore it, delete it, or unsubscribe. The number of photos I can send depends on the broadband available and speed of connection, I think!

Bay of Conception
And so ends my first official blog. Once we leave on this
Trip, I intend to make weekly posts. Since we’re not taking off until Thanksgiving, my second post will take awhile.






No comments:

Post a Comment