Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 7, 2013



ODDS AND ENDS


Thought I would make another blog entry now that we have been back home for two weeks. I have some more photos to share and, I find, I like to see myself in print!!!

Pearl, showing a little cheesecake!
Ann, working her large seagrass basket.


Bob's superb strawberry crepes.

When we left Coyote beach, we went south to Loreto and Rivera del Mar rv park for a week. It was a relaxing time and different to be in town rather than on the beach. We explored different restaurants and went back to our favorites!
You know I can't resist one more Coyote sunrise!
The morning fire with Canada Bob, Wendy and Larry.
!
Christmas eve fireworks
Pearl and Chris, leaving the beach.

The trip north was uneventful. We stopped at the storage place in Mulege and parked the Suzuki in its spot, hooked up the trailer to the rv and turned north.
My Suzuki, off to storage.

The rv photo was supposed to be here, but it decided it wanted to be the first photo and I wasn't able to change it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment