Total Pageviews

Friday, March 18, 2016

CRAFTS CONTINUED

Will It Never End?

Our neighbor's fish cleaning station which attracts many seagulls. They do not forget and come back
every day demanding more scraps. And, thus, we get the Seagull acapella choir.






After the kelp baskets,  we learned pine needle coiling in a wall hanging. The coiling was around a fair sized sand dollar.  Sea grass was added to the coiling and a piece of kelp for a hanger.




This is my pine needle wall hanging.








I enjoyed working on a gourd the best.  We first chose a size and shape, `decided how and where to cut it, scraped and sanded the inside, then painted the inside. Deciding what to do on the outside is the challenge!





This is my gourd~~I'm very pleased with the
results.
I gave this to my walking buddy, Barb, for her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment