Total Pageviews

Friday, July 28, 2017



The rare perfect day on the beach
EVEN MORE CATCHING UP!

A week with an old friend
The ice cream store next to Orlando's in Loreto is a welcome treat.

At the end of February, my friend of long standing (ever since we were freshmen in college), came to Baja to stay with me for a week.

    On a lovely, warm day, we went for a pedal in the
Hobie without the mast on it.  We enjoyed the pedal
along Coyote Beach, but I had a definite feeling that
I was pedaling more than Doni!! Oh well, we were
both a little sore the next day.  


Doni and me


We had a fun week! Among our activities during the week, Doni went with me to craft class and created a very pretty
gourd; went to an art show at Sr Gecko's, and she learned how to play "31" one
afternoon at Bertha's.


This is not Doni's gourd but is
representative of what we make in class.

These gourds have seagrass collars.



We met some friends at Punta Chivato and enjoyed a lovely lunch at a small local hotel.






At the end of her week's visit, we spent a
night in Loreto, sight seeing and window-shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment