Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 9, 2013

THIS AND THAT


In February I posted some photos of the volunteer tomato plant that I have been tending since Christmas. It has been growing and the tomatoes ripening. The birds have greatly enjoyed the ripe fruit and I thought, "What the heck....who more deserving of the beach flora than the beach fauna?!"

I have been to the last craft class for me this season. I finally managed to finish my gourd!! I am actually pleased with how it turned out! The following photos are of the crafts we did this season:
Says "Kay's Krafts", in case you couldn't tell.

The open work was very different for me!
This is the back side of the gourd.
The large seagrass basket

The wirewrapping on the bottle was the craft that week.
My sea kelp pouch~~kinda cute!


I found this piece of gridded styrofoam on a beach and put various small shells in the openings. I rather like how it came out.

Can you stand one more Coyote Beach sunset?

No comments:

Post a Comment