Total Pageviews

Friday, March 6, 2015


WHAT LIGHT THROUGH YONDER WINDOW BREAKS?

Who the Hell knows or cares?


Now....after posting a photo of one of our beautiful sunrises, I'm going to deal with a problem I had this year---my hair.
 Not many people have the interest in my hair as I do and that's to be understood!
I left Portland near the end of October without getting my hair cut and/or styled. I then got a cut around mid-November which removed a lot of the perm in my hair.
 So, there I was left with a mop getting longer and looking messier.




First week on the beach.
Haircut after 1st month on the beach.

 After another 3 and 1/2 months of hair growth and no perm, my "do" was a mass of straw--I was trying
to wait until I got back home to do anything about it. We heard that Pat, the hairdresser from Montana, was at the next beach to the north, so I got an appt. I explained to him that I had no perm and could he cut it in a style that I could maintain until I got home.
 So I post pictures of what he did!!!





So....what do you think? I think it's a keeper myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment